How do I compare property features on Properties.rw ?
On Properties.rw you can compare property price, amenities and features on upto 4 properties. Here is how you go about comparing properties on Properties.rw:
- Go to www.properties.rw and search for the type of property you are looking for.
- In the Property results page, you can then select the properties you would like to compare by clicking on the ‘+’ sign in the property details (see image above).
- You will note a ‘Compare listings’ box will pop up to the left-hand side of the page.
- This will show the properties you have selected (see above).
- You are allowed a maximum of 4 properties to compare.
- Once you have finished adding the properties you want to compare, click on the ‘Compare’ button.
- You will be re-directed to a page titled – ‘Compare Listings’ (See image below)
Compare your property selection side-by-side. You might want to pay attention to the following:
- The price
- The location
- The size of the property
- The amenities
- The property’s energy efficiency rating
Once you have compared the properties, you can decide which one is the best fit for your needs and budget.
Here are some additional tips for comparing property listings in Properties.rw:
- Use the “Favorite Properties” feature to save properties that you are interested in so that you can easily refer back to them later.
- Contact the property agent for more information about a property that you are interested in.
- Schedule a viewing of the property so that you can see it in person and get a better feel for it.