How do I book a tour for a property?
Property seekers can book a tour of a property they are interested in from the comfort of their home in two places within the property listing:
- To the right of the property overview and details, click on the “Schedule a Tour” button (see image above).
- Scroll down, and at the bottom of the page, click on the “Schedule a Tour” link.
How to Schedule the Tour:
- To schedule a tour, you will need to provide your contact information and the date and time for the tour. You can also specify whether you would like the tour to be in person or via video chat.
- Once you have submitted your request, you will receive a confirmation email. The agent or agency will then contact you to confirm the booking and provide you with more information.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when booking a tour:
- The property agent may have specific requirements for booking a tour, such as a minimum number of days in advance or a maximum number of people per tour.
- It is important to be on time for your tour.
- If you are unable to make your tour, be sure to cancel it as soon as possible.