How do I create an Agent, Agency or Developer account on Properties.rw?
How to create an Agency or Property Developer Account
- Go to the Properties.rw website and click on the Account Icon in the top-right corner of the webpage (see imagec1 above).
- The ‘Login page’ will appear. Click on the ‘Register here!’ link in the bottom left corner (see image 2 above).
- Click on the ‘Register here!’ link in the bottom left hand corner (see third image above – 3. Create an account)
- Enter your username and email address in the corresponding fields.
- Select whether you want to create an Agency or developer account.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box next to the checkbox
- Click on the “Register” button.
- A password with then be emailed to you.
- Check your email inbox for a message from Properties.rw confirming your registration and containing your password.
- Once you log into your account, via the ‘Sign into your account’ page, you can change your password to a more memorable one.
Here are some additional tips for creating an Agent, Agency, or Developer account:
- Make sure to choose a strong password for your account.
- Use your real name and contact information when creating your account.
- If you are creating an agency or developer account, you will need to provide additional information, such as your business name and address.
- Once you have created an account, you can start creating and managing your listings on Properties.rw.A password will be emailed to you. Check your email inbox for a message from Properties.rw confirming your registration and containing your password.
How to create an Agent Account
- Agents cannot create accounts on Properties.rw. Instead, they must be added to an agency or developer account. Once added, agents can log in using their credentials and perform any actions that an agency or developer can do on Properties.rw. For guides on how to add or delete agents, please click here