How to report a problem on properties.rw?
Tips for reporting problems effectively
You can report a problem on Properties.rw via our Contact Us page:
- Click on the “Contact us” link in the footer of the page
- Complete your details in the required fields in the ‘contact us’ form (Name & Email)
- Select the “Report a problem” option in the ‘Category’ drop down menu
- In the “Message” field, provide more details about the problem, including what steps you took to reproduce the problem and what error message you received, if any.
- If you have any screenshots or other attachments that would be helpful, you can upload them here.
- Click on the “Submit Message” button.
- Your report will be sent to the Properties.rw team. They will review your report and take the necessary steps to resolve the problem.
Here are some additional tips for reporting a problem:
- Be as specific as possible when describing the problem. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for the Properties.rw team to identify and fix the problem.
- If possible, include screenshots or other attachments that would be helpful in illustrating the problem.
Be polite and respectful in your report. The Properties.rw team is committed to resolving problems as quickly as possible.