How to setup property alerts and saved searches on Properties.rw
Property alerts are a great way to be notified when new properties matching your criteria are added to Properties.rw. To set up a property alert, you will need to first create a ‘Save Search’, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your account; you will need to be logged in to create a Saved Search
- Go to the homepage a search for the type of property you are looking for. In this example we have searched for ‘Residential Properties’ in ‘Kigali’ for ‘Sale’.
- See image above for list of properties under this search parameter.
- To Save this search, you will need to give it a name. Input this name in the ‘Search Name’ box under ‘Save this Search?’
- Click on the “Save Search” button. A message will confirm: ‘Search has been saved. You will receive an email notification when new properties matching your search have been published’.
- This means that your ‘Save Search’ has been saved.
- You will now receive an email notification alerts whenever a new property matching your criteria is added to Properties.rw.
- Your ‘Saved Search’ will be saved in your account and you can access it at any time by clicking on the “Saved Searches” tab (see image below).
Here are some additional tips for setting up property alerts and saved searches:
- Be as specific as possible when setting your search criteria. This will help you to receive fewer irrelevant alerts.
- Consider setting up multiple alerts for different types of properties or different locations. This will give you a better chance of finding the perfect property for you.
- Keep an eye on your email inbox and respond to alerts promptly. This will help you to be the first to know about new properties that match your criteria.