How do I setup favourites on Properties.rw?
Favourite are a great way to keep track of your favourite properties on Properties.rw. You will need to be logged in to your account to setup favourite properties.
- Go to the homepage a search for the type of property you are looking for.
- See image above for list of properties under after a search was carried out on Properties.rw
- To save a property to your ‘Favourites’, click on the ‘heart image’ in the property details (see image above).
- The ‘heart’ image will be highlighted, this means that the property has been selected as a ‘Favourite’. That’s it.
- To view your favourite properties, go to your ‘Favorites’ in your user dashboard
- To remove a property from your favorites list, simply click on the ‘heart icon’ again so that it is deselected.
Here are some additional tips for searching for properties on Properties.rw:
- You can add as many properties as you want to your favorites list.
- Your favorites list is saved to your account, so you can access it from any device.
- You will receive email notifications when new properties are added to your favorites list.