I have forgotten my password on Properties.rw
How to reset your password on Properties.rw if you have forgotten your password:
If you have forgotten your password, you will need to request to have this reset. To reset your password on your Properties.rw account, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to Properties.rw website
- Click on the “Sign up” image in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link below the login fields.
- Enter your email address in the field provided and click on the “Reset Password” button.
- A password reset link will be sent to your email address.
- Click on the link in the email to reset your password, or enter it in your browser. Or you can copy the link into a browser and hit enter.
- You will get a pop-up message at the top of Properties.rw website: We have just sent you a new password. Please check your email for the new password.
- Head back to Properties.rw and click on the ‘Sign up’ icon in the top right corner of the webpage.
- When prompted, login to your account using this new password and your username or email address.
- Once logged in to your account, you can change your password to one that you can remember.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when resetting your password:
- Make sure that you are using the correct email address.
- If you do not receive the password reset link, check your spam folder.
- If you still cannot find the password reset link, contact Properties.rw customer support for assistance.